Date(s) - 09/30/2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
All applicants are encouraged to discuss their application before submitting.
Additionally, we will conduct a series of optional information sessions where applicants can go more in-depth on specific topics related to the application process.
The following are session topics along with dates and times:
- Overview of Grants, Monday, September 27, 11am-12pm, Register Here
- Overview of Grants, Thursday, September 30, 6pm-7pm, Register Here
- Overview of Grants, Tuesday, October 5, 10am-11am, Register Here
- Writing the Narratives, Friday, October 8, 11am-12pm, Register Here
- Budget Creation, Tuesday, October 12, 1pm-2pm, Register Here
- Artistic Samples & Support Materials, Monday, October 18, 6pm-7pm, Register Here
- General Q&A, Monday, October 25, 1pm-2pm, Register Here
- General Q&A, Friday, November 5, 10am-11am, Register Here
All of the above sessions will be conducted online via Zoom.
We will also schedule several in-person information sessions. Please look to our website and announcements for more information as these are scheduled.
Please contact Chris Walters, The ARTS Council’s Grants Manager & Gallery Curator, at chris@eARTS.org to discuss these your project or for other assistance on these grants, including review of draft applications.
For more info on the 2022 SCR Grants click here.