Date(s) - 09/17/2022
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Art in the Park – Hoopes Park, Auburn, NY
Saturday, September 17, 2022 10 am until 4 pm
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local non-profit organization.
- Cost of 2022 booth space is $50.00. Early bird rate of $40* is valid until August 1st.
EARLY APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY AUGUST 1ST.
- Checks are made payable to: Art in the Park. Nonrefundable payment in full is due with your application. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
- Weather is out of our control. THERE IS NO RAIN DATE – The event is held rain or shine. Be prepared for inclement weather. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Art in the Park is open to all artists and all mediums
- Presented art must be the original work of the artist and not the work of mass-produced studios or commercial kits.
- No carnival or flea market type items are allowable
- Artist must be present for the duration of the event.
- Each artist is responsible for the collection of NYS Sales Tax.
- Art in the Park is held at Hoopes Park in Auburn, NY
- Artist must provide all display equipment, tables and weather protection
- A maximum of a 10’x10’ canopy is allowable per space.
- No electricity is available.
- Acceptance will be on a first come, first serve basis, as applications are received. Booth spaces will be assigned by the Art in the Park committee the week of the event.
- Each vendor must display a COVID safety flyer that provides the NYS DOH recommended guidelines for gathering at the time of the event (The flyer will be provided to you by Art in the Park)
Set-up and Take-down times
- Set-up may begin at 8:00 am to be ready by 10:00 am
- Take-down may not be before 4:00 pm
- All trash and debris must be taken with you upon departure.
Art in the Park
Hoopes Park, Auburn, New York 13021