Date(s) - 07/30/2023
Corning Museum of Glass
Corning Museum of Glass is currently hiring a School and Education Programs Coordinator.
The School and Education Programs Coordinator works collaboratively with Education and Interpretation colleagues to create and facilitate educational events and learning experiences for organized groups, visitors, students, teachers, and homeschoolers. Provides logistical and administrative support for programs and events that engage the public through in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. Coordinates logistics, materials, and other preparations, and performs general administrative duties for the Education and Interpretation department. Collaborates across Museum departments and with colleagues to ensure all facilitated learning provides superior experiences.
- Ability to work with people from a variety of cultures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of interdisciplinary teams
- Associate or bachelor’s degree desirable, or equivalent education and experience
- Previous experience working in a museum desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products, MS Teams, and SharePoint; experience with scheduling software (Outbound and CounterPoint) or ability to learn
- Some weekends, evenings, and holidays are required; flexibility in hours is necessary
To view the complete job description, qualifications, and how to apply click here.