Date(s) - 03/26/2023
The ARTS Council of the Southern finger lakes
The ARTS Council invites artists from the Southern Finger Lakes and beyond to submit works celebrating the fire arts. All mediums incorporating fire arts are eligible. Examples include, but aren’t limited to Ceramics, Flameworking, Metalworking, Glass Blowing, and more.
The ARTS Council welcomes both smaller pieces and larger installations that creatively utilize the gallery space.
The Fire Arts Show will be held in conjunction with Glassfest 2023, a weekend long celebration of glass and fire arts, which welcomes thousands of visitors to the region.
- Submission Deadline: April 7
- Acceptance Notification: April 21
- Artwork Drop Off: May 22 & 23, 9am-5pm
- Exhibit on View: May 26 – July 7
- Reception: Friday, May 26, 4-6pm (Glassfest 2023 Opening Night)
- Artwork Pick Up: July 10 & 11, 9am-5pm
This is a juried, open call exhibit for residents of New York and Pennsylvania. Priority is given to local artists.
The submission deadline is Friday, April 7, 2023 at 11:59pm.
All submissions must be made online through the online submission form.
The following are submissions requirements:
- All work must incorporate the fire arts in the creation of the work
- Up to two pieces of artwork may be submitted and you may include up to 3 images detailing each submitted work
- Artwork can be previously created or created specifically for this show
- Pedestal, Floor Standing, or Wall art may be submitted
- Not all work will be accepted and the jury reserves the right to reject work that is disrespectful, hateful, or otherwise violates The ARTS Council’s anti-discrimination policy
Please see The Fire Arts Show Call for Artists page for all other details including submission eligibility, delivery, installation of work.
Start Your Submission Here