Grant Recipient Marketing and Promotion
The ARTS Council is eager to help grantees share and promote all grant funded projects and events. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Remember to credit funding with language found in your acceptance agreement.
- Share your event on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Submit your event to local calendars such as The ARTS Council’s, WSKG, or local Chambers of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureaus.
- At least 2 weeks prior to an event or activity, submit your information to The ARTS Council’s calendar. Please remember to include all relevant information – name, event title, location, date, time, fees, brief description, and which grant program provided funding.
- Final reports can be submitted online
- Refer to your acceptance agreement for all other reporting requirements.
For questions or assistance, please contact Chris Walters, The ARTS Council’s Grants Manager & Gallery Curator at email@example.com or 607-962-1332 x205.