COVID-19 Gallery Protocol
- All visitors are required to wear a mask to enter the building. If you don’t have a mask, we will have one to take free of charge.
- All visitors are required to stand six feet away from other people not in their group. We will have signage throughout the gallery space including markers on the floor to help visualize social distancing guidelines.
- No more than ten people can be in the gallery at one time, including staff. You will be asked to wait outside until space clears.
- No in-person gallery receptions will occur until at least January 1, 2021 at which time the policy will be revisited. However, foot traffic is welcome as per previously listed guidelines. Also, we will be making digital accommodations for the gallery. Please see information below.
COVID-19 Gallery Drop Off Protocol
- Let a staff member know you’re dropping off work for the show
- Confirm with them that you’ve completed the Drop Off Google Form
- Turn your work around to demonstrate that you’ve labeled and wired your work for hanging
- And finally place your 2D work on the floor against the wall and/or place 3D work on provided tables
Preparing Your Work for Display: Gallery Guidelines
- Be sure to review our Gallery Guidelines before submitting your artwork for display in rotating exhibitions and our Small Works Guidelines before submitting your small works for display. Please note, you must schedule an appointment to exchange small works.
- Wire your work for effective hanging: Video Tutorial for Wiring Your Work | Photographic Tutorial for Wiring Your Work
Most of the exhibits featured in our gallery are membership-based. Join or renew your membership today! Questions About Exhibiting Your Work? Contact Chris Walters, The ARTS Council’s Grants Manager & Gallery Curator chris@eARTS.org