REGISTRATION FULL! To be added to the waitlist, email casey@eARTS.org.
- Must be 18 years or older. (We offer a children’s competition during the spring, so please check back then!)
- Sign up by September 13th
- Come to the ReStore on September 14th from 3-5pm to pick up your materials. You will receive $50 in store credit.
- You are allowed to spend an additional $50 on your project either at the ReStore or elsewhere, as long as it’s all upcycled materials.
- The final project should be made up of at least 75% of ReStore materials.
- Please have your projects completed and dropped off to the Southeast Stueben County Library between October 14th and 18th.
- Sizing: The only restriction is the items must be able to be transported by the participant.
- After the winners are chosen, the item is considered a donation to the Corning ReStore. Items will be silent auctioned off to the general public from November 5th – November 23rd at the ReStore as a fundraiser.
- September 14th: Materials Pick-Up at the ReStore from 3-5pm. You must be able to attend this event in order to participate in ReCreate It.
- October 14th – 18th: Drop-off projects at the Southeast Steuben County Library.
- October 20th – November 3rd: Public Voting at the Library.
- November 5th – November 23rd: Public voting and Project Auction at the ReStore.
- November 25th-27th: Winners will be announced via email and social media.
- Your projects will be voted on by select judges from The ARTS Council, as well as the general public.
- The ARTS Council judging panel will count towards 50% of the total vote while the remaining 50% will be from the total votes from the general public.
- October 20th through November 23rd the general public will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite projects which will be on display at the Southeast Steuben County Library.
- One vote per person only please. Yes you can vote on your own project.
- November 5th the voting will continue at the Corning ReStore until November 23rd.
- The public auction of each project will occur between November 5th and November 23rd at the ReStore.
- 1st place receives $200 store credit to the Corning ReStore, $20 Creation Station Credit, and 1 Year FREE Membership to The ARTS Council.
- 2nd Place receives $100 store credit to the ReStore, $10 Creation Station Credit, and 1 Year FREE Membership to The ARTS Council.
- 3rd Place receives $50 Store Credit to the ReStore, $5 Creation Station Credit, and 1 Year FREE Membership to The ARTS Council.