The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes works with artists of all disciplines throughout the Southern Tier, providing the following services and supports to encourage individual career growth:
- Access and assistance to grant programs
- Participation in career development and other community activities, and access to opportunities for artists of all disciplines
- Grants seminars, counseling and technical assistance
- Community and fellowship with other artists
In addition to the above, artists who join The ARTS Council as Artist Members receive the following additional benefits:
- Participation in member exhibits, readings and performances at The Gallery at The ARTS Council, and in special events, including Gallery Hops
- Priority display of events on The ARTS Council’s searchable Arts Calendar
- Inclusion in the Artist Directory at eARTS.org and in The ARTS Council’s weekly e-newsletter, inspire!
The ARTS Council further serves artists by promoting the arts throughout our region; advocating strengthening the arts in our schools; collaborating with local and regional agencies to increase tourism; and more.
Membership is $35 per year ($20 for students and $20 for seniors, age 65+); fee may be waived due to financial hardship.
Please fill out the secure form below to join, or call 607-962-1332 x204 for more information.
Please note, becoming a member of The ARTS Council does not automatically sign you up for the Directory. You must still apply through the online form.
To join the Artist Directory, click here.