Cultural Partners of The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes are the cultural organizations that bring life to our community. Our Cultural Partners are everything from museums, orchestras, and historical societies, to creative businesses, brick and mortar stores, solo entrepreneurs, and more. Creative industries are crucial to the Southern Finger Lakes and an essential part of our mission is supporting fellow arts organizations. The ARTS Council’s Cultural Partnership benefits organizations in several ways.
Networking Opportunities: Throughout the year we have regular networking and collaboration opportunities, whether through events, or projects to support community arts. Have an idea that you want to explore? Give us a call and we will see what we can do to help!
Online Promotion: Do you have an event coming up? Are you putting out a call for artists? Let us know! Our Calendar and weekly eNewsletter, inspire! goes to over 1,700 people and is reaching more people in our community every month. Last year our Calendar reached a record 20,311 views. We also have our Cultural Partner directory where you can tell our community more about your organization and what you do.
Community Coordination: Plan your year with our Cultural Partner Planning Calendar. This planning tool is used to help with event planning so that fellow arts organizations can see what each other is up to.
For a full list of Cultural Partnership benefits, read more below.
Organization Members of The ARTS Council are local organizations and businesses that are involved in the arts. Our Cultural Partnership fees are based on your organization budget, and give you access to the following benefits:
- Use of the Cultural Partner planning calendar
- Priority placement of your news and events in our weekly e-Newsletter, inspire! and in our Regional Arts Calendar
- Listing in the Cultural Partner Directory at eARTS.org and in inspire!
- Networking opportunities
- Use of The ARTS Council’s conference & gallery space (by appointment)
- Use of our community technology tools, including: scanner, fax machine, and a computer with Adobe & Microsoft Office programs (by appointment, set three days in advance, limitations apply).
- Partners with an annual budget under $50,000:
- If your organization is functioning in a non-traditional office space without access to an office printer, The ARTS Council offers limited printing services.
- The ARTS Council reserves the right to refuse a print request. Fill out the Print Request form here. Contact Member Services Assistant, Christina Johnson, for questions about this benefit.
Continue scrolling to fill out our form!
Cultural Partnership Form
The ARTS Council further serves arts/cultural organizations by promoting the arts throughout our region; advocating for arts funding with government at all levels, and distributing that funding into the community; strengthening the arts in our schools; collaborating with local and regional agencies to increase tourism; and more.
Please click here for a list of The ARTS Council’s Cultural Partners.
Cultural Partnership fees are based on an organization’s budget, see our fees below:
|Organizational Budget||Annual Fee|
|$50,000 – $249,999||$120|
|$250,000 – $499,999||$200|
|$500,000 – $749,999||$250|
|$750,000 and above||$300|
To join, fill out the secure form below or call 607-962-1332 x207 or e-mail christina@eARTS.org for more information.