The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes provides a variety of services and supports to arts and cultural organizations throughout the Southern Tier, including:
- Access to grant programs to support community arts and cultural programming
- Web linkages
- Event listings in The ARTS Council’s searchable Arts Calendar
- Collaboration with The ARTS Council, other organizations and schools
- Access to program development services
- Representation to regional tourism, civic and governmental organizations
In addition to the above, organizations that join as Cultural Partners receive the following additional benefits:
- Event listings in The ARTS Council’s weekly e-newsletter, inspire!
- Priority display of events on The ARTS Council’s searchable Arts Calendar at and in The ARTS Council’s weekly e-newsletter, inspire!
- Additional assistance with event marketing
- Periodic Grants Opportunity Report
- Participation in an on-line regional planning calendar
- Notification of arts-related professional development opportunities
- Mission and vision assistance
- Board training
- Guidance on cultural diversity issues in the arts
- Ability to vote for The ARTS Council’s Board of Directors and officers (non-profit partners only)
The ARTS Council further serves arts/cultural organizations by promoting the arts throughout our region; advocating for arts funding with government at all levels, and distributing that funding into the community; strengthening the arts in our schools; collaborating with local and regional agencies to increase tourism; and more.
Please click here for a list of The ARTS Council’s Cultural Partners.
Cultural Partnership fees are based on an organization’s budget; fees may be waived due to financial hardship. The dues schedule is as follows:
Organizational Budget Annual Fee
Under $50,000 $60
$50,000 – $249,999 $120
$250,000 – $499,999 $200
$500,000 – $749,999 $250
$750,000 and above $300
To join, fill out the secure form below, download our Fillable PDF, or call 607-962-1332 x207 for more information.