QuickARTS grants provide up to $500 for short-term community focused arts and cultural projects that help make arts and culture accessible to Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben county residents. QuickARTS grants are administered by The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes with funding from the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes.
Read more detailed information on eligibility and qualification in the QuickARTS grant guidelines.Read the Grant Guidelines Here Read the Grant Guidelines Here
How to Use the Online Application
In this video you’ll learn how to use and complete an online application to the QuickARTS and Artist Development Grant Programs through the submittable online application system. Please note, slight variations exist in applications for different grant programs, but this video is still a good introduction in how to complete the online application.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss their applications before submitting. For technical assistance, application draft review and editing, guidance, or questions please contact Chris Walters, The ARTS Council’s Grants Manager & Gallery Curator, at chris@eARTS.org or 607-962-1332 x205.
Grant Recipient Marketing and Promotion
The ARTS Council is eager to help grantees share and promote all grant funded projects and events. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Remember to credit funding with language found in your acceptance agreement.
- Share your event on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Submit your event to local calendars such as The ARTS Council’s, WSKG, or local Chambers of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureaus.
- At least 2 weeks prior to an event or activity, submit your information to The ARTS Council’s calendar. Please remember to include all relevant information – name, event title, location, date, time, fees, brief description, and which grant program provided funding.
- Final reports can be submitted online.
- Refer to your acceptance agreement for all other reporting requirements.