The 2020 Round 1 application cycle has passed. The Round 2 application cycle will open shortly.
QuickARTS grants provide up to $500 for short-term community focused arts and cultural projects that help make arts and culture accessible to Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben county residents. QuickARTS grants are administered by The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes with funding from the Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes.
Awards are given three times a year and amounts range from $50 to $500. Individuals, artists, groups, and organizations may apply. Previously funded projects include workshops, readings, festivals, concerts, plays, and more.
Read more detailed information on eligibility and qualification in the QuickARTS grant guidelines.QuickARTS Grant Guidelines QuickARTS Grant Guidelines
There are three application rounds per year. The 2020 application deadlines are:
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, October 2, 2020
All applications are submitted online.Start Your Online Application
All successfully submitted online applications must include a completed budget form. The budget form is an Excel spreadsheet. If you don’t have Microsoft Office, there are a number of free options available to complete the budget form such as Google Drive or Open Office. Details for uploading the budget form are found within the online application.Download the Budget Form Here Download the Budget Form Here
Application Support and Assistance
All applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss an opportunity before submitting an application. For assistance, guidance, or questions please email Chris Walters, The ARTS Council’s Grants Manager & Gallery Curator. Effective application writing tips will provide further support as you complete your application.
Grant Recipient Marketing and Promotion
The ARTS Council is eager to help grantees share and promote all grant funded projects and events. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Remember to credit funding with language found in your acceptance agreement.
- Share your event on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Submit your event to local calendars such as The ARTS Council’s, WSKG, or local Chambers of Commerce and Visitor’s Bureaus.
- At least 2 weeks prior to an event or activity, submit your information to The ARTS Council’s calendar. Please remember to include all relevant information – name, event title, location, date, time, fees, brief description, and which grant program provided funding.
- Final reports can be submitted online.
- Refer to your acceptance agreement for all other reporting requirements.